Ingredients for Pizza Dough (or you can use store bought refrigerated pizza dough):
- 4 cups Caputo 00 Flour, use all-purpose flour if you can't find the "00"
- 1 ½ cups water, approximate
- 1 ½ teaspoons sea salt.
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (any herb flavored will be amazing in this recipe)
Ingredients for Pizza:
- 1/3 cup basil pesto, homemade or store bought
- ½ cup green olives, roughly chopped
- 1 jar (12 ounce) marinated artichokes drained
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus a little more for drizzling
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest plus 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Crushed red pepper flake, optional
- 2 cups baby arugula
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 8 ounces burrata cheese (about 2-3 balls)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Grease a large baking sheet with olive oil.
- On a lightly floured surface, push/roll the pizza dough out until it is pretty thin (about a 10-12 inch circle). Transfer the dough to the prepared baking sheet. Spread the dough with pesto and top evenly with olives and artichokes.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, and a pinch each of salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper. Add the arugula, basil, and pine nuts and toss to combine.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and top with burrata. Allow the burrata to sit on the pizza and warm through, about 5 minutes. Top arugula. Enjoy!