Pull Apart Garlic Bread
Prep Time 1 hour 20 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 50 minutes
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 ¼ tsps Olea Oliva’s Garlic flavored olive oil
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp cumin seeds
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Some fresh oregano leaves
- 3 cups bread flour
- ¼ cup Olea Oliva’s Garlic flavored olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- some finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- Add warm water to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with dough hook. Sprinkle sugar and yeast into the water. Let stand 5-10 minutes until foamy. Mix in olive oil, milk, salt minced garlic, oregano leaves and stir in the flour gradually. Knead for 7-10 minutes. Dough should stick to the bottom of the bowl but clears sides. Divide dough into 2 equal portions.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, salt, parsley leaves, and garlic. Cut dough into small round pieces and dip into the butter mixture. Arrange the dough balls into two mini loaf pan or one regular round loaf pan. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour. Reserve the leftover butter mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Baste the butter mixture on the pull-apart garlic bread after they are out of the oven.