Cranberry Orange - Balsamic Vinegar
FLAVOR: Rich sweet sour tangy balsamic is the perfect condiment for almost anything.
COMPLEMENTS: Makes a scrumptious glaze for roasted Brussel sprouts and a perfect butter replacement for baked sweet potatoes. Set it out along with the dessert cheese and fruit tray for the perfect finish to any meal. We used it in brownies and gingerbread cookies, hard to decide which one we liked better! Enjoy as a glaze on pork dishes! Add to your cranberry sauce for extra flavor. Delicious drizzled on a turkey sandwich.
OIL PAIRINGS: Natural Meyer Lemon, Lemon Pepper, Natural Blood Orange, Garlic, Chipotle and Basil.
- Combine with Blood Orange olive oil to dress a spinach or arugula salad, topped with fresh berries, mandarin oranges and goat cheese.
- Use to poach pears or apples or just drizzle on fresh fruits.
- Combine it with a Medium Super Premium EVOO and drizzle over sweet potato wedges, pumpkin or butternut squash before roasting.
- Drizzle over Greek yogurt, ice cream or oatmeal.
- Brush over acorn squash halves before roasting.
- Marinade poultry and pork dishes.