Citrus Habanero - Infused Olive Oil
FLAVOR: Lemony-Orange aroma and flavor up front, quickly followed by Habanero heat a few seconds later that together creates a deliciously unique taste.
COMPLEMENTS: Avocado, seafood, goat cheese, feta, pasta, bruschetta, garlic, olives, steak, poultry, pork, lamb, shrimp, fruits, vegetables, salsa, grilled meats and vegetables.
VINEGAR PAIRINGS: Chocolate, Espresso, Orange Mango Passion.
- Make pineapple mango salsa: chop fruit with a little minced onion, drizzle with oil, pinch salt, and a squeeze of lime.
- Lightly dress a warm or cold salad of roasted beets, carrots, arugula, and goat cheese with habanero oil, lemon juice and sea salt.
- Stir into your hummus our guacamole to add a fresh habanero note.
- Drizzle over tacos, pasta, pizza, or grilled meats and vegetables.
- Mix with citrus juice to make a marinade for steak or ceviche.
- Spruce up your avocado toast!
- Drizzle onto stir fries, ramens, noodles, and soups.