03/16/2023 - Private group - Introduction to Sensory Analysis of Wine and Extra Virgin Olive Oil tasting with a meal
Wine and Olive Oil happen to be two of my favorite topics, both to drink and to discuss. Sharing a similar history, wine and olive oil were vital commodities of the ancient world and were (and still are) celebrated for their symbolic meanings – grapes as symbols of life and renewal and olive trees as symbols of longevity and health.
Who says you need to go to a fancy restaurant in a big city to have a memorable wine and food pairing experience? Did you know, Olea Oliva! is now offering Some of our most enjoyable wine and food pairing experiences are when everyone’s in the kitchen, talking, laughing, eating and having a glass of wine.
- When: Thursday, March 16th, 2023
- Time: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- Where: Olea Oliva! 4475 Roswell Road, Suite 1725, Marietta, GA 30062
What: Introduction to Sensory Analysis of Wine and Extra Virgin Olive Oil tasting with a meal
Cost: $75 pp (a 10% kitchen service fee will be greatly appreciated at checkout. Thank you)
RSVP - by Monday, March 13, 2023.
- We require a 24 hour in advance notice for any cancellations to receive a full refund.
NO SHOW, NO REFUND!
- We will need a minimum of 6 attendees. In the event we have less than 6 attendees, we reserve the right to cancel and will provide you a full refund. Space is very limited!!!
- Thank you for understanding.