One week camp - Create balance in your Child's Health (multiple date options to choose from)
Happy, Healthy Kids
Smita and Stephanie will offer three workshops, one over spring break and two over the summer holidays with the intention of giving parents some much needed time out and for your children to learn some valuable life tools.
Included in the program is:
- Ayurvedic lifestyle cooking and nutrition with Smita; and
- Breathing exercises combined with relaxation tools, mindfulness meditation and yoga sequences with Stephanie Clement on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays during the week of the camp dates below.
When: Choose one option that works for your Child's schedule for the week of:
- Monday, April 6th through Friday April 10th - Time: 11am to 3:30pm
- Monday, June 22nd through Friday, June 26th - Time: 11am to 3:30pm
- Monday, July 13th through Friday, July 17th - Time: 11am to 3:30pm
Where: Olea Oliva! 4475 Roswell Road, Suite 1725, Marietta, GA 30062
What: Create balance in your child’s health – One-week camp
Cost: $165 pp for the week
Age limit: 8 yrs to 14 yrs
We will be taking only 10 students, so please register online or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Cancellation policy: We will need a minimum of 6 attendees. In the event we have less than 6 attendees, we reserve the right to cancel and will provide you a full refund. On the day of event no-show, no-refund.
If you need to cancel, we require a 3 day in advance notice for cancellations and will apply a full refund.
Thank you for understanding.