07/07/2021 - Healthy in a Jar Workshop
Do you feel too overwhelmed to make healthy, fresh foods? You think it’s easier to grab lunch out of the vending machine or drive through… but you always feel guilty afterwards. The Healthy in a Jar Workshop was created to help you navigate being healthy on the go.
Eat your Rainbow! Eat Better, Not Less, it’s about being conscious about what you put into your body. It’s about enjoying food that’s good for you to the fullest, physically and mentally; and last but certainly not least (and most important), it’s about feeling good in your own skin. It’s new, it’s fresh, it’s colorful and full of surprises and new taste explosions.
This workshop is all about:
- Learning how to eat healthy when you’re strapped for time
- Implementing new habits into your life to keep the trend going
- Having everyone around you envious of your plate, wondering where you bought that delicious looking meal!
This workshop is NOT about:
- Creating any extra stress in your life
- Restrictions or deprivation
- Anything else other than delicious meals to improve your health
Join me for the next upcoming Healthy in a Jar Workshop and learn how easy it can be to live a healthy lifestyle – stress free.
When: Wednesday July 7th, 6:00pm to 7:00pm
Where: Olea Oliva! 4475 Roswell Road, Suite 1725, Marietta, GA 30062
What: Healthy in a Jar
Cost: $25.00 pp
RSVP by Monday, July 5th. Space is limited to 6, so please go ahead and reserve your spot by making payment.
Cancellation policy: We will need a minimum of 6 attendees. In the event we have less than 6 attendees, we reserve the right to cancel and will provide you a full refund.
Thank you for understanding.