12/09/2021- Santa's Kitchen with Olea Oliva!
What better way to say “Happy Holidays” than with a mason jar filled with all the ingredients to make homemade healthy cookies for Santa? Join us for a fun evening with Santa and make your own jar with layers of white chocolate chips, oats and dried cranberries. This delectable cookie mix looks as good as it tastes!
Each child participating in the class will leave with a jar of ingredients to make the final cookies at home for SANTA’S big arrival!
When: Thursday, December 9th, 2021 from 5:00pm to 7:00pm
Location: Avenue East Cobb, 4475 Roswell Road, Suite 1030, (located next to High Country Outfitters) Marietta, GA 30062
Event: Santa's Kitchen with Olea Oliva!
Cost: $25.00 pp
- 5:00PM: Arrive to space #1030 and find your seat for the class.
- 5:15PM- 6:00PM: Smita from Olea Oliva will lead the cookie prep class, showing the children how each ingredient will need to be added to their jar.
- Children will then be invited up to the main table, to add the cookie ingredients to their jar.
- Santa will be present throughout the entire class, walking around and assisting the children.
- 6:00- 6:45PM: Class concludes with a holiday book reading from Santa.
- Children will also be able to enjoy holiday coloring sheets, Santa wish lists and more that will be placed at all seats.
- 6:45- 7:00PM: Before Santa heads back-up to the North Pole, make sure to grab a photo with him.
Event guidelines + info:
- Due to limited spacing, every child must be accompanied by one adult ONLY.
- If you have two children, you can bring two adults.
- Class is recommended for children of ages six to twelve.
- Following the class experience, receive 10% off your total purchase from Olea Oliva.