Daya's Italian Monovarietal Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
The Organic and DOP Extra Virgin Olive oil "Daya's Italian Monovarietal" is 100% Tuscan. The olives are picked manually fairly early in the season and pressed immediately, to preserve the oil's intensely fruity aromas and its fresh, pleasantly spicy taste. It is exceptionally fragrant with grassy notes, with a spicy taste and a pleasantly peppery finish.
- FLOS OLEI 2022 - Miglior Olio Extravergine di Oliva da Agricoltura Biologica e DOP/IGP
- Extragold Medal of Biolnovello 2017 (Italy)
- Der Feinschmecker Olio Award 2017 (Germany)
- Slowfood 2017 (Italy)
- Japan Olive Oil Prize (JOOP 2016)
Olea Oliva's Monovarietal cultivar has secured the following certification:
- Denominazione d’Origine Protetta | Protected Designation of Origin
The DOP label guarantees that this Extra Virgin Olive Oil is produced, processed, and packaged in a specific geographical zone and according to tradition. Each step, from production to packaging, is regulated.
Agricoltura Biologica (Organic):
- EU Organic Farming, COMMISSION REGULATION (EC) No 889/2008
Category: Fruity, Intense
- Green Fruit
Classic Pairing: While it pairs very well with many of our dark balsamic vinegars, we mostly enjoy it when combined with the 25 Star Aged dark & white, Fig, Cranberry Pear, Pomegranate, Honey Serrano Chile and Lambrusco Vinegars