EHWC - 10/25/18 Salad in a Jar Workshop
Do you feel too overwhelmed to make healthy, fresh foods? You think it’s easier to grab lunch out of the vending machine or drive through… but you always feel guilty afterwards. The Salad in a Jar Workshop was created to help you navigate being healthy on the go. No more guilty lunch breaks, my dear.
This workshop is all about:
- Learning how to eat healthy when you’re strapped for time
- Implementing new habits into your life to keep the trend going
- Having everyone around you envious of your plate, wondering where you bought that delicious looking meal!
This workshop is NOT about:
- Creating any extra stress in your life
- Restrictions or deprivation
- Anything else other than delicious meals to improve your health
Join me for the next upcoming Salad in a Jar Workshop and learn how easy it can be to live a healthy lifestyle – stress free.
When: Thursday, October 25th, 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Where: East Hampton Clubhouse
What: Salad in a Jar
Cost: $20.00 pp