Viberti Nebbiolo Langhe DOC, Italy (2017) (IN-STORE WINE PICKUP with ID)
Viberti Nebbiolo Langhe DOC, Italy (2017)
REGION: Italy / Piedmont / Langhe Nebbiolo DOC
GRAPES: 100% Nebbiolo
A full-bodied, approachable red with a pleasant fruity nose with nuances of balsamic. It is well-balanced with fresh tannins and an elegant, long finish that lingers on the palate. This versatile wine pairs nicely with a wide array of dishes, from grilled white meats to tomato-based pasta dishes to pizza.
- Region: Piedmont, Italy
- Name: Various
- Training Method: Guyot
- Planting Density: 4,800 vines/hectare
- Soil Composition: Lime & clay
- Elevation: 280-420 meters
- Harvest: Hand-harvested between mid September and early October
- Fermentation: Vinified in stainless steel rotofermenters at a controlled temperature of 26°C for 8-10 days. Filtered and fined before bottling.
- Aging: 10 months in stainless steel tanks, plus 3 months in steamed, not toasted, wooden vats known as 'tini'
- Alcohol: 13.5%
- Residual Sugar: 1.0 grams/liter
- Acidity: 5.5 grams/liter
- Dry Extract: 28.0 grams/liter
- IN-STORE WINE PICKUP with ID